Adapt staffing software is enhanced with LinkedIn integration for even more powerful candidate sourcing capability.
Harness the power of the world’s largest professional network via Bond’s powerful LinkedIn integration. Easily view and action LinkedIn member profile information without leaving Bond Adapt, export jobs directly to LinkedIn and utilise the unique AdaptCentral portal to quickly receive job applications from LinkedIn members.
Watch our webinar with LinkedIn on the Bond Adapt integration
Bond’s partnership with LinkedIn has resulted in a smart and intuitive integration, carefully designed to deliver recruiters all the information and advantages LinkedIn and Adapt provide, without having to switch between the systems. Powerful, time-saving features include:
LinkedIn Recruiter Cross System Awareness
Seamless integration between Bond Adapt and LinkedIn Cross System Awareness extends the value of LinkedIn Recruiter to Adapt.
- Effective select and match – run searches in Bond Adapt and ensure and confirm the candidate matches their LinkedIn profile
- Avoid duplicates – run searches in LinkedIn to confirm if a candidate record exists in the Bond Adapt system
- Smart updates – batch profile upload link works through your existing Bond Adapt candidate database and automatically ties records to LinkedIn profiles. Run this process overnight for maximum time and cost savings!
- Enhanced search capabilities – quickly find LinkedIn profiles for people working at companies already in your Bond Adapt company records database
- Full note history – attach notes you have made on LinkedIn member profiles (with LinkedIn Recruiting Tools) to the relevant candidate records in your Bond Adapt database
LinkedIn Recruiter InMail integration
Enhance the power of LinkedIn Recruiter InMail by attaching InMail messages you have received to the relevant candidate records in your Adapt database. Quickly create new Adapt candidate records from LinkedIn member InMail responses and effectively build your talent pool.
- Emails sent and received via LinkedIn Recruiter are easily associated with the appropriate candidate records in Adapt
- A scheduled service runs within Adapt to automatically import new InMail and attach them to the relevant candidate records – date and time stamped, one click to view in full
- Use LinkedIn profile stub information to create new candidate records in Adapt
- A scheduled service runs within Adapt to automatically import new LinkedIn profile stub information and create new candidate records
- Record includes name, LinkedIn ID, current job title, company and location
- All details are date and time stamped
Developed by Bond to maximize the recruitment processes enabled by the LinkedIn and Bond Adapt integration, AdaptCentral delivers unique functionality. Find out more about AdaptCentral here. For more information on our LinkedIn integration, or any other features of the Adapt staffing software, contact your Bond representative, or contact us here for a demo.