Live Webinar: Introducing AdaptCentral - posting jobs to social media
AdaptCentral enables recruitment professionals to post job adverts to their social media pages and feeds – instantly alerting followers to new vacancies and allowing them to apply in one click. Application details received can easily be used to create new candidate records within Adapt for effective progression through the recruitment cycle.
Join us for our informative webinar to find out how you can:
- Post and manage job vacancy adverts and applications via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Directly tap into the vast online talent pool of candidate activity held by LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- See your job adverts appear on social media
- Allow candidates to easily apply by clicking on links in your social media postings
- Discover how applications from all social media profiles are processed
This is a completed webinar. Please click here to view the recording.
Subject: Introducing AdaptCentral – posting jobs to social media
Date: Wednesday 2nd March
Time: 10 am (UTC – London)
About our presenter:
Carrie has worked at Bond since 2006. Beginning as a Software Trainer, she educated Adapt users through a wide range of courses. Carrie manages trainer schedules, online training services and is passionate about social media, education and webinars!