Live Webinar: You + LinkedIn + Adapt = Efficiency x3
We are excited to announce our next webinar in conjunction with LinkedIn. This webinar is designed specifically to learn more about how using LinkedIn and Adapt together can increase the efficiency of your recruitment activities.
Harness the power of the world’s largest professional network via Bond’s powerful LinkedIn integration. Easily view and action LinkedIn member profile information without leaving Adapt, export jobs directly to LinkedIn and utilise the unique AdaptCentral portal to quickly receive job applications from LinkedIn members.
Bond’s partnership with LinkedIn has resulted in a smart and intuitive integration, carefully designed to deliver recruiters all the information and advantages LinkedIn and Adapt provide, without having to switch between the systems.
Download our Software Integration Brochure and understand how software integration can help you achieve your business goals
Join us for our webinar with LinkedIn to find out how you can:
• Run searches in Adapt and ensure and confirm the candidate matches their LinkedIn profile
• Avoid duplicates – run searches in LinkedIn to confirm if a candidate record exists in the Adapt system
• Enhanced search capabilities – quickly find LinkedIn profiles for people working at companies already in your Adapt company records database
• Attach notes you have made on LinkedIn member to the relevant candidate records in your Adapt database
• Attach InMail messages you have received to the relevant candidate records in your Adapt database
Subject: You + LinkedIn + Adapt = Efficiency x3
Date: Wednesday 9th December
Time: 3pm (UTC- London)
About our presenters:
Carrie has worked at Bond since 2006. Beginning as a Software Trainer, she educated Adapt users through a wide range of courses. Carrie manages trainer schedules, online training services and is passionate about social media, education and webinars!
Joe joined LinkedIn in July 2014 as the Business Development lead for EMEA based in London. He works across Consumer and Enterprise initiatives.
Sam joined LinkedIn in November 2014 as a Technical Consultant and currently focuses on integrations. Sam works with LinkedIn’s Talent Solutions clients to enhance how they integrate with the LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter platforms.