TEAM 5th National Networking Conference
24 March 2017 | Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa, West Park, Towcester
TEAM welcome all Member principals and consultants and Service Providers, whether just for the day event or for the full package with an option to arrive on Thursday night to miss the traffic and relax before the start of the Conference!
We’re excited to once again be attending the TEAM National Networking Conference.
Bond consultants will be on hand throughout the conference, keen to meet and catch-up with TEAM members and demonstrate the latest version of AdaptUX recruitment-specific CRM software.
Order of the Day – 0900 – 1700 (registration from 0830).
Speciality Workshops running throughout the day include:
- ‘Candidates as Customers’
- ‘Developing Candidate Loyalty’
- ‘Building Your Brand’
- ’10 Things the Top SME Agencies Did Better Than You in 2016′
- ‘How to Add Value to Your Business to Make it Attractive For Sale’
- ‘The Future World of Work and the Gig Economy’
- ‘Getting Your Temps Employment Status Right’
- ‘Holiday Pay and Commissions’
- ‘Social Media, The Legal Issues and Pitfalls’
- ‘IR35 Reform, What it Means For your Business and How to Manage this New Liability’
TEAM Expo – meet TEAM Service Providers during the day with lots of prizes to be won and a Treasure Hunt.
TEAM’s motivational guest Speaker will help take your business to another level.
Networking drinks to close the day.
Evening Drinks Reception – Gala Dinner with sponsored wine – The popular ‘A Listers’ Band – Optional overnight stay.
Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa, West Park, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 8QH.
More information on the TEAM website