TEAM 5th National Networking Conference
24 March 2017 | Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa, West Park, Towcester
The TEAM conference welcomed all Member principals, consultants and Service Providers, either for the day event or the full package with the option to arrive on the Thursday night to miss the traffic and relax before the start of the Conference!
We were excited to once again attend the TEAM National Networking Conference. Bond consultants were on hand throughout the conference to catch-up with TEAM members and demonstrate the latest version of AdaptUX recruitment-specific CRM software. Our colleagues from TempBuddy and Innovantage also joined us and demonstrated the power of their respective systems.
Speciality Workshops running throughout the day included:
- ‘Candidates as Customers’
- ‘Developing Candidate Loyalty’
- ‘Building Your Brand’
- ’10 Things the Top SME Agencies Did Better Than You in 2016′
- ‘How to Add Value to Your Business to Make it Attractive For Sale’
- ‘The Future World of Work and the Gig Economy’
- ‘Getting Your Temps Employment Status Right’
- ‘Holiday Pay and Commissions’
- ‘Social Media, The Legal Issues and Pitfalls’
- ‘IR35 Reform, What it Means For your Business and How to Manage this New Liability’
TEAM Expo – the chance to meet TEAM Service Providers with lots of prizes to be won and a Treasure Hunt.
Delivering AdaptUX, TempBuddy and Innovantage demonstrations with a little ‘Comic Relief’, (left to right) Kylie Lamper (Bond), Michael Linforth (TempBuddy), Sophie Hoskins (Bond) and Matt Gallivan (Innovantage).
Networking drinks closed the day.
Evening Drinks Reception – Gala Dinner with sponsored wine and entertainment from the popular ‘A Listers’ band.
Venue – Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa, West Park, Towcester, Northamptonshire.
More information on the TEAM website