TEAM Conference 2016
12 February 2016 | Whittlebury Hall, Northamptonshire
Following the great success of 2015’s TEAM Conference entitled, ‘Recruiting the Future’, we were delighted to attend TEAM's Fourth National Networking Conference as part of the TEAM Expo.
All TEAM Member principals and consultants were welcome to attend the TEAM Conference 2016, whether just for the day event or for the full package with the option to arrive on Thursday night to miss the traffic and relax before the start of the Conference!
Bond consultants were on hand throughout the conference, meeting and catching-up with TEAM members and demonstrating the latest version of Bond Adapt staffing and recruitment software.
Order of the Day:
- Free Training Workshops
- Speciality workshops running throughout the day covered essential information on Training including sales techniques, Marketing, Social Media, Travel and Subsistence changes, with guests from the Immigration and Enforcement Board, SAFER jobs
- Sector Networking Groups
- TEAM Expo – there were plenty of chances to meet TEAM Service Providers during the day along with the popular Treasure Hunt and lots of prizes to be won
- Networking drinks to close the day
- Gala Dinner with sponsored wine
- Dinner Table Gift
- Dancing and partying with the popular ‘A Listers’ Band
- Optional overnight stay