User Experience Focused Offering Helps Recruiters Meet Industry Demands
Bond International Software, worldwide provider of staffing and recruitment software solutions, today announces the launch of AdaptUX – its latest software offering. Built with input from web usability experts, AdaptUX has been developed with user experience in mind. In today’s recruitment industry there are a wide spectrum of candidates searching for roles – with ages spanning across four generations, which pushes recruiters and recruitment agencies to adapt to the requirements of candidates.
The development team at Bond International Software has worked with usability experts to identify exactly how recruiters interact with recruitment software. Building on the legacy of Bond Adapt, the new product – AdaptUX – streamlines processes in unique ways, including enhanced record views displaying full client, candidate and job information on one screen and active ‘hover-over fly-outs’ with one-click workflows to complete tasks, such as shortlisting candidates, with ease. AdaptUX is centred on how users interact with the software on a day-to-day basis and delivers an experience for maximum speed and efficiency.
AdaptUX provides users with:
• Enhanced screen design: The latest research led to a renewed understanding of how user’s eyes actually move around software screens and absorb information. Key items, including menus and reminders, are located within AdaptUX for optimum user experience.
• More intuitive system navigation: Menu and task bar navigation re-optimised to deliver information much earlier within recruitment cycle processes; reducing navigation time and increasing recruiter efficiency.
• Sliding menu sidebar: Expandable and collapsible side-bar enables maximum screen space for users, making navigation quicker and easier and refining user skill and dexterity.
• Enhanced record views with active previews: Re-designed record screens provide live data previews, including CVs and job specifications, within candidate records to provide users with more information ‘at a glance’.
• New reminders/tasks/appointment views: Visual alerts and smart drop-down views enable users to quickly and easily identify which activities are scheduled each day or overdue; ensuring opportunities are never missed.
• Integrated task and diary management system: Updated in real-time, the fully integrated task and diary management system ensures calendar bookings are accurate throughout recruitment organisations and enables one-click scheduling.
• Even faster SaaS/cloud delivery speeds: Information flow between Bond servers and AdaptUX users has been further optimised to quickly and seamlessly deliver and save information.
Tim Richards, Managing Director, Bond International Software, comments, “At Bond International Software we have always prided ourselves in putting user experience first. In the creation of AdaptUX, the development team and user experience experts ensured the focus always remained on recruiters, adapting to how they behave and interact. For us, we see AdaptUX as the next generation of recruitment software created for today’s recruiter.”
Toby Conibear, European Business Development Director, Bond International Software, comments, “Today’s recruitment industry is more complex than ever before. With a range of candidates spanning several generations, plus the added pressures from changing industry legislation, recruiters need to be flexible in order to succeed. By building AdaptUX from a user experience perspective, we believe it will help recruiters adapt to industry demands in exciting new ways.”