In the course of receiving hundreds or even thousands of resumes for each job posting, recruitment professionals need robust technology to help them capture relevant information automatically and accurately.
LENS Xray® has provided these capabilities for more than 10 years, extracting data from free text resumes and providing output in the form of HR-XML standard documents. Leveraging a field of artificial intelligence known as Statistical Natural Language Processing, LENS Xray uses context to categorise information based on what is being described, evaluating each word independently with reference both to meaning and contextual cues.
Specifically, LENS Xray®:
- Delivers the highest levels of accuracy in the industry. Because it relies primarily on context and observed patterns of writing rather than fixed rules, it is not confounded by non-standard formats or non-sequential information and is particularly adept when it comes to extracting information from complex, unstructured fields like work history.
- Extracts, normalises, and infers far more data than other solutions. This includes standardised geocodes, industry codes, functional codes, educational levels, academic major codes, and dates and years of experience. Skills are rolled up into a standardised, hierarchical, and customisable dictionary that also includes context, duration, and recentness of use for each skill.
- Offers the highest precision in the industry. LENS Xray® was designed exclusively to read and extract information from resumes and job descriptions. As a result, it is far more accurate than general parsing engines in identifying candidate data, making it the most reliable resume extraction technology available.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Real Savings – LENS Xray® eliminates the cost and drudgery of manual data entry, letting your staff focus on hiring instead of processing. LENS Xray® also delivers dramatic savings compared to outsourced resume processing services.
- Superior Candidate Experience – Job seekers simply drop their resumes and go. There are no forms to complete, making it easier to apply and increasing your applicant flow.
- Instantaneous Results – Because LENS Xray® processes resumes automatically, it eliminates the delays caused by application processing and accelerates your operations.
- Most Comprehensive Data Capture – LENS Xray® doesn’t stop with the basics. It extracts hundreds of highly relevant candidate facts and stores them for easy and relevant search and retrieval.
- Drives More Relevant Searching – Superior data extraction provides the basis for more targeted searching.
- Easy In, Easy Out – LENS Xray® processes resumes in most major document formats (including Microsoft Word, RTF, plain text, ASCII, HTML, WordPerfect, PDF) and produces output in XML or mapped to your specific database configuration.
- Faster Resume Review – Use LENS Xray® to reformat candidate resumes in a standardised template for quick, side-by-side review. Because LENS Xray® identifies and extracts all of the data from the resume, you can present it in the format of your choosing. This makes it much easier for users to find the information they need because it will always be in the same place.
- Multi-Lingual Support – LENS Xray® supports more than 50 language/geography pairings, including multiple variations of English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese. Parsing models are native to each geography and are “trained” by linguistic and cultural experts to ensure outstanding accuracy and relevance.