Recruitment best practice demands far more than fast access to candidate data.
There has been a fundamental change in the way candidates and recruiters interact. Today, a vast amount of information is available online and can be accessed anywhere in the world, at any time of day. But how does this raft of online candidate information, from social media to job boards, affect the way recruitment agencies operate day to day?
With so much information available, the right CRM system acting as a single access point for accurate, in-depth candidate information becomes crucial in improving performance and gaining the competitive advantage.
Download our eBook to find out how the right CRM can support your business to:
- Build strong client and candidate relationships
- Drive down the cost to place candidates
- Ensure candidates meet legal requirements
- Reinforce your company’s USP
- Drive continual improvement
- Safeguard your Intellectual Property
Download our ‘Achieving Recruitment Best Practice’ eBook by completing the form.