Ingeus is a leading provider of people-centred services, including employability programmes and skills training, with a network of more than 80 offices and over 1,600 employees.
Following the naming of Ingeus as a preferred bidder by the Department for Work and Pensions to deliver Work Programme contracts, the company needed recruitment software that could streamline the process behind government employment programmes.
Bond’s position as market leader for recruitment software, plus its ability to configure the system within a tight timeframe, led Ingeus to choose Adapt Employ.
Ingeus now uses Bond Adapt Employ across its entire organisation and has the option of adding new functionality if required at any stage.
Download our case study to find out how Bond Adapt Employ enables Ingeus to:
- Streamline and simplify employment programmes
- Manage and track applicants accurately to ensure maintained employment
- Gain full visibility of their business development pipeline
- Automatically connect with their clients’ ATS and VMS systems
- Effectively manage huge amounts of data received daily
To find out more, fill in the form to download our Ingeus UK Case Study.