From finding the right clients to matching candidates and employers, search is one of the most important elements of the recruitment cycle. However, the search process can be very challenging with a wide range of search types, data sources, data structures and varying search skill levels within teams. To stay ahead of the competition, businesses must utilise the best combination of strategy, technique and underlying technology.
Our eBook outlines how search technology has evolved and how the right search strategy can help organisations increase revenues and gain extra ROI from existing CRM investments.
In this eBook you will discover:
- Why search is so important
- The pros and cons of traditional search methods
- The business and financial implications of poor search technology and strategy
- How to truly understand your data
- The range of available search solutions
- How to use this information to maximise the ROI of your CRM
Download our ‘Searching for the Right Candidates’ eBook by completing the form.